Follow MyPOVSince1979

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Brains in the Library!

 
Ok, I am here to voice my opinion to all the guys out there not being fathers to their kids,GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND BE THERE FOR YOUR KIDS! When I started this video, I say the comedy lead in by the reporters unfolding, but when I saw it was the boys mother making a stink about it, I knew this was going all wrong. This is a prime example of a "daddy moment" where you are to step in and tell your wife to back the hell up. The little dude got some head in the library and you making him out to be the victim??? The parents of the girl should be the ones complaining, I mean damn! Is this boys mom raising him to hate ussy? Sexually assaulted??? [insert Ed Lover C'mon SON! here] If that was my son, I would tell him that school is where you learn, and you need brains for knowledge! And in the talk I would also express to him that when the time comes for more, to wrap it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Point of View?